lunes, 14 de noviembre de 2011

You're not the one.


[on phone]
Julianne:Is not going well! This is what comes of telling the thruth! Or even part of it. You know, getting what you deserve isn't fair.
George: Where are you?
Julianne: I have stolen a bread van and I'm chasing Michael down Michigan avenue! George it's all your falt! I told him the truth I said taht I loved him and I kised him and this is waht´s happened!
George: Jools a question. When you kissed Michael, did he kiss you back?
Julianne: What do you mean? We were lip to lip!
George: I mean, was there anything on the other side of the kiss that leads you to believe that this chase will end happily.
Julianne: That's the beside point, we were interrupted
George. Who interrupted you?
Julianne: Kimmy! She ruined everything, and Michael started chasing her before he could answer me!
George: Michael's chasing Kimmy?
Julianne: Yes!
George: You're chasing Michael?
Julianne: Yes!
George: Who's chasing you? Nobody. That's the answer: Kimmy.
Julianne: No!
George: Yes. Jools, you're not the one! Now, for God's sake the wedding is at 6pm, you have a small, but distinct, window of opportunity to do the right thing!